Sunday, January 6, 2019

Atlas Honda launches all-new CB125F motorcycle in Pakistan

Atlas Honda launches all-new CB125F motorcycle in Pakistan

Atlas Honda launches all-new CB125F motorcycle in Pakistan


LAHORE, JAN 05 - Honda Atlas has launched its new self-start CB 125F motorcycle in Pakistan.

The all-new Honda CB125F is built on new technology with a trendy and sporty look that provides a comfortable ride.

The new motorcycle is powered by OHV (Overhead Valve) 125cc engine coupled with 5-speed gear transmission that produces a compression ratio of 9.0:1.


Other specifications include Self-Start ignition, Z Section Die-Cast Alloy Rims, Front Disk Brake, Stylish Fuel Gauge, Trip Speedometer and Black Painted Silencer with Stylish Cover.

Honda CB125F is available in Red and Black colours for a price tag ofRs159,900 and Rs161,900 for the special edition.

================

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. rastreamento veicular

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. motorcycle jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! motorcycle leather jacket usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. leather jacket

    ReplyDelete